Fat Bikes & Plus Bikes
Brands & Models We Recommend
- Dragon Slayer - The combination of Reynolds chromoly frame, 120mm travel fork and the supple ride of 27 plus tires make this one smooth trail bike.
- Komodo - Aluminum frame construction brings the price down compared to Dragon Slayer, but also adds stiffness to the frame. If you want to get more power to the wheel but want those supple tires the Komodo is for you.
- Roughneck - Triple butted aluminum frame and fork. 26 X 4.5” tires, mechanical disc brakes and tubeless ready rims. This fat bike checks all the boxes when it comes to having fun all winter long. Ready to upgrade to a suspension fork this bike will provide you with fun year round.
- Pine Mountain - Available in several models. This 27 plus hard tail can be decked out for trail riding fun or long day's in the saddle between camp grounds. Available with 120mm travel suspension fork or a 4130 chromoly rigid fork.
- XTC Advanced Plus - Advanced grade carbon composite frame with sliding dropouts, 120mm Travel fork and 2.8” plus tires make this a trail weapon. The stiffness and speed of carbon fiber paired with the suppleness of plus tires and a trail fork.
- Les - Ultralight carbon fiber hard tail frame. With space for 27x2.8” a 130mm travel fork and options for gears or single speed. This will make all the geeks at the trail head drool. At 2.8 pounds for a frame this is the Best of the Best.
- Les Fat - Ultralight Carbon Fiber Fat bike. When you want the lightest, fastest Monster truck look no further. Versatile: 26x4.8”, 27.5x3, or 29x3” Tire sizes fit. Carbon Fiber Rigid or 120mm Travel suspension fork compatible.
Fat Bikes Available Now
If you do not see what you want in our catalog please give us a call, or stop in. Bike orders typically take 2-5 business days to arrive.