For smaller rippers, Haro's Downtown 18 is the perfect step between their kids' bike and a full-size BMX rig. Haro packed all the freestyle fun of their larger bikes into this reliable steel frame and spec’d it for pint-sized fun on 18-inch wheels. While small in stature, the Downtown's geometry and feel is the same that your kids will have when they graduate to a 20-inch bike. Plus, this mini rig features all the gear the y need for riding the park and the trails, like burly 3-piece chromoly cranks, grippy Kenda tires, and a powerful rear U-brake.
- Hi-ten 18" freestyle frame with internal head tube, Mid BB shell and welded seat clamp
- Full hi-ten fork with tapered legs
- Hi-ten 7" bars with Haro alloy top load stem
- Haro branded 3-piece chromoly 8-spline 145mm cranks with sealed Mid BB
- 25/9 gearing with sealed bearing 9T driver
- Kenda Kontact tires 18 x 2.25" front and rear
- Haro padded fully adjustable seat